- You are a nonprofit agency who currently serves adult female survivors of sex trafficking.
- Your core mission is to contribute to the fight against human trafficking through economic empowerment or housing.
- You have been established for at least two years.
- You are willing to be transparent with goals, financials, needs, successes, and failures.
- You are seeking a two-way partnership with The Jensen Project. We are looking for an on-going relationship to help improve the landscape of sexual violence for the better.
- You have a proven record of success.
Please note, ALL criteria must be met to be eligible for funding consideration. If you do not meet all criteria at this time, we encourage you to wait to apply at a time when you do.